Additional corona house rules USC Body & Mind
These house rules apply only to USC Body & Mind East. For the Body & Mind studio in ClubWest, these corona house rules apply.
- Bring your own materials: mat, blanket, belt or shawl, yoga block or thick book, yoga cushion or pillow. Participants of Critical alignment yoga also need to bring a pillow case.
- There are limited materials available if you really don’t have any of your own. On the condition that you bring your own large towel/blanket and pillow case.
- Ventilation might make it a bit cooler than you’re used to. Bring a warm sweater.
- You are welcome from 10 min. before class; please leave immediately after class.
- Upon entering there is a health check. If your answer to one of the questions is ‘yes’, we unfortunately must deny you access.
- Enter one by one.
- Disinfect your hands upon entering and after class.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meters from others.
- After class, disinfect your yoga spot and (borrowed) material.
- Take responsibility and take care of each other.
- Stay home when you have a fever, loss of taste/smell, a cold, if you’re coughing, sneezing, or when you have been in contact with someone with these symptoms.
- Always follow the instructions of the teacher.