Additional house rules corona
- Be responsible!
- Access through online reservation only.
- Keep a 1.5 meter distance from others at all times.
- Stay home when feverish/ coughing/ sneezing / having a cold / experiencing loss of smell or taste or when in contact with someone showing these symptoms.
- You are asked to do a health check when you enter our facilities. If you answer one of the questions with yes, you cannot come in.
- When entering USC buildings you wear a face mask. You wear it in all areas of the building, with the exception of the sports areas. As soon as you enter a sports area, you can take off your face mask. This applies to everyone 13 years and older. If you refuse to wear a face mask, you may be denied access to our buildings. Did you forget to bring a face mask? Buy one at a USC front desk.
- The sauna will remain closed for now.
- Wash/disinfect your hands thoroughly before and after your workout.
- Clean/disinfect all the (fitness) equipment and material you use. Please spray on the paper, and not directly onto the equipment. This way we can use our stuff a little longer.
- Bring a towel and a filled water bottle.
- Bring your own material like elastic bands or ankle weights. We don’t lend such material. You can buy some sports material as well as towels at our front desk.
- Always follow the instructions of USC staff.
Reservations, checking in and cancelling
- You need a reservation for every visit to the USC sports program, except for courses and competitions.
- You can make reservations 6 days in advance.
- You can have a maximum of 2 reservations in the consecutive 6 days. But, as soon as your first reservation is over, you can make a new one. So you can still work out more than twice a week (if there are free spots)!
- On the day itself, the number of reservations is unlimited.
- You can choose how to enter USC facilities: with your finger scan or with the My USC – mobile access app. Download the My USC – mobile access app: Android and iOS.
- If you use the My USC – mobile access app, you can easily scan the QR code at the entrance. This way (or by using your finger scan) you’re automatically checked in.
- Are you training outdoors or in an area that can’t be reached by using the access gates? Check in by scanning the QR code at the USC location, or check in with your trainer/teacher.
- You can enter 15 minutes before the start of your timeslot. You can enter up to 30 minutes after the start of your timeslot. After 30 minutes, your reservation will expire and you can’t get in.
- For group classes, you can enter up to 5 minutes after the start of the class.
- The capacity is limited. Please cancel your reservation up to one hour in advance.
- Didn’t cancel (in time)? You’re risking a no show fee of €3,-. Not paying the fee? This means you can’t make any reservations for 2 weeks.
Climbing and bouldering rules
- Access to the climbing and boulder gym is only possible with a valid membership and after online reservation.
- For climbing only: You can only make a reservation in pairs in the Racketsport module in My USC.
- Please book max. 1 timeslot per day.
- There is a 15-minute changeover time between reservations to avoid crowds in the hall. Make sure you are no longer climbing at the end of your timeslot and leave the hall on time.
- Can’t figure it out? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corona house rules USC Tennis & Padel
Corona house rules USC Body & Mind