Additional house rules USC Open Air
- For the time being, USC Open Air is only open to people under 27.
- Be responsible!
- Access through online reservation only.
- Keeping a 1,5 meter distance to others is not necessary. If you like to keep your distance, you can of course. Some workouts (for example martial arts) will sometimes involve working in pairs at close range.
- Always follow the instructions of USC staff.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after your workout.
- Stay home when feverish/ coughing/ having cold or when in contact with someone showing these symptoms.
- Dressing rooms, showers and toilets are closed.
- All workouts in the USC Open Air program require a reservation.
- You can make a reservation 6 days in advance.
- You can have 2 active reservations in the upcoming 6 days. But as soon as your first reservation is over, you can make a new one. So, you can work out more than twice a week (if there are free spots)!
- The number of reservations is unlimited on the day itself.
- Check in by scanning the QR code at the USC location with the My USC – mobile access app, prior to your reservation. Download the app: Android and iOS. The trainer/teacher will also check attendance additionally.
- Don’t have a smartphone? Make sure to check in with the trainer/teacher.
- The capacity is limited: cancel your reservation until one hour prior to the start.
- Are you not cancelling (on time)? Then you risk a no show fee of €3,-. Are you not paying? Then you can’t make a reservation for 2 weeks.
- Arrive within 5 minutes prior to the start of the activity, leave directly after your workout.
- Bring a small bag for necessary items. Keep it with you.
- Disinfect all materials used with spray and wipes (provided). First spray on the paper, then clean the material. This way our stuff will live the longest.
- In case of bad weather, classes might be cancelled. If cancelled due to weather conditions, we try to notify you at least one hour in advance.
- Bring a towel and a bottle of water.
- When possible, bring your own mat and small materials like elastic bands and boxing gloves. Also for group classes and martial arts.
- There are bouldering training sessions in the Open Air program.
- We offer disinfectant. It is compulsory to use it before and after your session.
- Do you want to go bouldering on your own? The bouldering block is open to the public outside training hours. So feel free to hang out on the block.
- Bouldering is entirely at your own risk.
- Climb safely and avoid risks.
- Do a warming up and practice your landing.
- Climb down as much as possible.
- Spot each other and use crash pads if possible.
- Make a safety plan in advance and put the mats in position. Make sure you can fall safely without a spotter.
- Keep a safe distance (at least 1,5 meter) from other boulderers on the block.
- It is forbidden to stand on top of the block.