6. Making a reservation and no show fee
All workouts in our sports program require a reservation. The easiest way to make a reservation is via the timetable on the sports page of your sport at uscsport.nl. Check out the most important reservation rules, and what happens if you don’t cancel, below:
- You can make a reservation 6 days in advance.
- You can have 2 active reservations for the upcoming 6 days. But as soon as your first reservation is over, you can make a new one. So, you can work out more than twice a week (if there are free spots)!
- The number of reservations is unlimited on the day itself.
CANCELLING | NO SHOW FEE
Booked a class, but can’t make it? Please cancel in advance: our capacity is limited!
- Cancel up to one hour before the start of your reservation.
- Are you not cancelling (on time)? Then you risk a no show fee of €3,-.
- Of course, it can happen that you forget to cancel by accident. That’s why we give a kind warning the first time it happens.
- Are you not paying the no show fee? In that case you can’t make a reservation – meaning you can’t work out – for 2 weeks.