Any questions? We’re happy to help.
- USC can be reached by phone from Mon. until Fri. 11.00-13.00 at 020-525 89 55. Except on 25 December and 1 January, when our front desk employees are celebrating as well.
- You can also reach us at email@example.com, or via chat on facebook messenger or instagram!
We miss you. Already. These are going to be some very quiet holidays… Let’s hope that 2021 will start soon and that we can leave this madness behind in 2020. Cheers to a better year!
Book online. Activate Zoom. Roll out your mat. Ready to go. With your USC Online membership you can join lots of different online workouts from 21 December – 19 January. Check USC Online and get that membership!
Lots of online workouts, and USC Online is still nice and cheap!
- cat. I: € 10,-
- cat. II: € 15,-
- cat. III: € 20,-
WHY AN EXTRA MEMBERSHIP?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a full-fledged program, and we do not want to suggest that. That is why we do not offer the USC Online program in our regular memberships, but with this (cheaper!) USC Online membership. This way, anyone who wants to can join this program, and you’re not stuck with a membership you don’t use when our locations can reopen.
Starting tomorrow, Wednesday 16 December, USC Tennis & Padel is open again! But how?
- Only for those with a valid membership. No introduces. No single court rent.
- It is not possible to purchase new tennis and padel memberships for the time being.
- You can play both tennis and padel, with two people. So no double dates on the court, unfortunately.
- Bring your own gear! No rackets are rented or balls are sold.
- A reservation is still required, check tennis and/or padel,
Great. You only had two classes in your course (or three, if you had a class yesterday), and now you have to stop… The courses, including tennis and padel, are on hold for the time being and will be postponed until we can start again. You’ll hear from us as soon as we know more about our reopening.
Almost all memberships will be paused, except for the tennis and padel memberships. What that means exactly, depends on your type of membership and the duration of this lockdown. Can we reopen after 19 January, or will our doors remain closed much longer again… But, one thing is sure: you will be compensated. We won’t forget you, whatever part of our sports program you participate in! As soon as we have more clarity about reopening, we will get back to you.
- USC locations Universum, Amstelcampus, ClubWest, ASC and Body & Mind are closed as of 15 December. The entire sports program at these locations is canceled.
- USC Tennis & Padel will be open again on Wednesday 16 December! More info below.
- Did you already have a reservation somewhere in the next 6 days? It has been canceled. Please note: This also applies to tennis reservations. If you want to play, book again!
- We continue online, with a new and temporary membership: USC Online! Want to know more? Check below.
Ouch. Even though we had sort of prepared for the worst, this hurts… Sports has been canceled almost completely until at least 19 January, which means 5 out of 6 USC locations have to close their doors. We will explain below what that means for USC and your membership or course.