Corona house rules USC Tennis & Padel
Rules for renting a court
- USC Tennis & Padel is open, but only for members with a valid membership. No introduces. No single court rent.
- You can make a maximum of 2 tennis reservations in the consecutive 6 days. But, as soon as your first reservation is done, you can make a new one. So you can still play tennis more than twice a week when there’s a court available!
- Max. 1 reservation per day per couple. Please don’t book two joint timeslots on different names.
- If the court is available after your timeslot, it is allowed to continue playing.
- You can only play with two. No double dates on the court, unfortunately.
General corona house rules USC Tennis & Padel
- Take your own responsibility!
- Access to the park by reservation only.
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival at the designated pillar.
- Keep a 1.5 meter distance at anytime.
- Stay home when feverish / coughing / sneezing / having a cold / experiencing loss of smell or taste or when in contact with someone showing these symptoms.
- Bring your own gear! No rackets are rented or balls are sold. The front desk is closed.
- Showers and dressing rooms are closed, changed at home.
- Toilets are only available if absolutely necessary, access on the backside of the pavilion with your finger scan.
- The canteen at USC Tennis & Padel is closed for now. We’re very sorry, but for the time being you can’t have a coffee or a beer after playing.
- Follow instructions of USC staff always.
Opening hours USC Tennis & Padel
Monday – Sunday from 08.00 – 23.00
For members with a valid tennis and padel membership only