Corona house rules USC Tennis & Padel
Rules for renting a court
- You need a reservation for every visit to USC Tennis & Padel. Without a reservation, you don’t get access to the park.
- Are you booking a single court or are you bringing an introduce? You can either pay online, or at our location’s front desk (only during opening hours, see below).
- You can make a maximum of 2 tennis reservations in the consecutive 6 days. But, as soon as your first reservation is done, you can make a new one. So you can still play tennis more than twice a week when there’s a court available!
- Max. 1 reservation per day per couple/double. Please don’t book two joint timeslots on different names.
- If the court is available after your timeslot, it is allowed to continue playing (check the opening hours!).
- 4 players on a court are allowed.
General corona house rules USC Tennis & Padel
- Take responsibility!
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival at the designated pillar.
- Keep a 1.5 meter distance from others at anytime.
- Stay home when feverish / coughing / sneezing / having a cold / experiencing loss of smell or taste or when in contact with someone showing these symptoms.
- You can rent a racket and balls are for sale at our location’s front desk. Check the opening hours.
- Follow instructions of USC staff always.
Opening hours USC Tennis & Padel
With membership: Monday – Sunday from 07.00 – 23.00
Single court rent/with introduce: Monday – Friday from 08.00 – 22.00 | Saturday & Sunday 09.00 – 20.00
Opening hours front desk: Monday – Friday from 17.00 – 22.00