Open Air + Indoor Fitness
On 17 May, we’ll get the good news that we’re ready for step 2, which means that there will indeed be more possible as of 19 May. If we have a ‘go’, we’ll start with Open Air + Indoor Fitness on 19 May.
- On 18 May, 14.00h, we’re opening the registration for the Open Air + Indoor Fitness membership for all ages!
- Do you already have an Open Air membership? Your membership will automatically be upgraded to Open Air + Indoor Fitness.
- With an Open Air + Indoor Fitness membership you can book all outdoor group classes as well as indoor fitness time slots.
- Indoor group classes aren’t allowed yet. Maybe individual spinning and individual body power? TBA.
- With this membership you can have 2 active reservations for the upcoming 6 days. But… as soon as your first reservation is over, you can make a new one. So, you can still work out more than twice a week (if there are free spots)!
- We’re working with a no show fee system: this means that if you’re not cancelling on time, you can expect a no show fee of €3,- (or not being able to make a reservation for 2 weeks). Though the first time, we’ll give you a kind warning.
- 1.5 meter distance is required at all times. No more exercises in pairs, like those under 27 have gotten used to in the past few weeks. Please note: this means that as of 19 May sparring won’t be possible anymore in martial arts classes like (kick)boxing.