Trial membership at USC
NEWS: Some passe-partout sports canceled temporarily
Due to the new measures to fight the corona virus, some of the passe-partout sports can’t be offered for the time being. If you have a passe-partout membership, you will be informed by email. The sports that are canceled for now are basketball and all martial arts.
New at USC?
For just €6,- you can get a trial membership. With this membership you can work out at a USC location three times. You can use your membership to train at one of our gyms, join a group fitness class, or try any of the sports that are part of the passe-partout.
How to get the trial membership?
Just go to the front desk of one of our 4 fitness locations. If we are not fully booked, you can immediately book and start training!
Or choose a USC location below, fill out the form, and we will contact you.
We think your privacy is important, read all about it in our privacy statement.
Terms and conditions
- After purchasing a trial membership at a USC front desk, you can immediately book. Our reservation rules also apply to the trial membership!
- You can only purchase a trial membership if you have never been a USC member.
- You can only purchase a trial membership if you never had a trial membership before.
- The trial membership is valid for one month starting at the moment of purchase.
- You can choose to use the three trials at several locations. E.g. 1 time at ClubWest, 1 time at Amstelcampus and 1 time at sportcentrum Universum.
- The trial membership can be used for all sports that are part of the passe-partout.