What happens with my membership/course?
- Membership at USC? That’s still paused. This applies to almost all memberships, like fitness, futsal and climbing.
- When USC reopens again, your membership will automatically be extended with the number of days that we were closed. Unless, in due time, you indicate otherwise.
- Do you have a direct debit membership? As you already know, we won’t collect from your account. Unless you’ve let us know that you want us to.
- For seasonal memberships like basketball and futsal it’s a little more complicated. When we are close to reopening again, we will come up with a solution for you as well.
- The above does not apply to tennis and padel memberships, because you can still play.
- When we are reopening again, courses will be continued wherever possible. In due time, you will be informed through email about the specific details of your course.
It’s starting to feel pretty endless right now. But we’re going to get through this together. Hang in there a little longer ♥