Making a reservation
- You need a reservation for every visit to the USC sports program, except for courses and competitions.
- You can make a reservation – provided that there’s a free spot – until the beginning of a time slot, class or training.
- You can make a reservation 6 days in advance.
- You can have 2 active reservations for the upcoming 6 days. But as soon as your first reservation is over, you can make a new one. So, you can work out more than twice a week (if there are free spots)!
- The number of reservations is unlimited on the day itself. Except for squash, tennis and padel, where you can have max. 1 reservations a days.
- For single court rent at squash, beachvolleybal, tennis and padel other reservation rules apply. Check the sport page to find out what they are.
- You can choose how to enter USC facilities: with your finger scan or with the My USC – mobile access app. Download the My USC – mobile access app: Android and iOS.
- At some locations there’s no finger scan, you can only use the app in that case.
- If you use the My USC – mobile access app, you can easily scan the QR code on the access gates.
- If you scan the QR code or your finger, you’re automatically checked in for all reservations of that day on the USC location you check in.
- You didn’t succeed checking in by yourself? Let the trainer/instructor know. He/she will check you in.
- Please note: you’re responsible for your own check-in. If you aren’t checked in, we’ll register a no show.
- For fitness, climbing and bouldering, you book an entry time, for example from 17.00 to 17.30, during which you can enter.
- You can enter half an hour before the start of your entry time, with the exception of the first slot of the day. After your entry time, you can no longer enter. Have you booked an entry time from 17.00 to 17.30, this means you can enter between 16.30 and 17.30.
- Are you too late? We’ll register a no show. You can however directly book the next entry time (if there are free spots). If you do so, you can start training immediately, since you can enter half an hour before the start of your entry time.
- There is no end time, so you can work out as long as you like (although, we are going to bed at some point…).
- For group classes and training sessions (for example basketball and martial arts) you can enter half an hour before the start of the class/training you booked. At USC Body & Mind you can enter 10 minutes before the start of the class.
- Make sure you’re on time for classes/training sessions, you’re disrupting the class/training when you’re too late. At USC Body & Mind the door closes at the start of the class, so you can’t get in when you’re late.
- Have you booked a court for tennis, padel or squash, you can enter half an hour before the start of your timeslot and up to 15 minutes after the start of your timeslot.
Cancelling and no show fee
- Cancel up to one hour before the start of your reservation (but earlier is encouraged!).
- Are you not cancelling (on time)? Then you risk a no show fee of €3,-.
- Of course, it can happen that you forget to cancel by accident. That’s why we only give a warning the first time it happens.
- Are you not showing up another time while you made a reservation (within 3 months of your first warning)? You’ll receive a no show fee.
- Are you not paying the no show fee? In that case you can’t make a reservation/work out for 2 weeks.
- Your no show fee doesn’t end up on the big USC company pile. Check in which sports goal we’re investing the no show fee income.
- De no show fee is niet van toepassing op cursussen en competities.
- The no show fee doesn’t apply to courses and competitions.
- For single court rent at squash, beachvolleybal, tennis and padel other cancellation rules apply. Check the sport page to find out what they are.
- Training at USC is your own responsibility. USC cannot be held liable for injuries, theft, and loss or deprivation of belongings.
- Store all your belongings in lockers (or other designated areas).
- Be aware that lockers will be emptied every evening after closing time.
- You can use the lockers for free, but if you lose your key, you’ll have to pay a €15,00 fee to buy a new one.
- Make sure to wear clean sports shoes that don’t leave marks on the sports floors.
- Only enter the mats in the dojo barefoot or with shoes specifically designed for this purpose.
- Do not make phone calls in the sports halls.
- Taking pictures in USC buildings during your training is fine. But make sure to take good care of your surroundings when taking pictures or videos. Do not take pictures or videos of people without their permission.
- In the sauna, wearing a bathing suit is mandatory. Underwear or sports clothing is not sufficient.
- If you act offensively or obnoxiously, or if you approach others in an inappropriate way, you will – depending on the situation – either get a warning or your membership will be terminated.
- You report any defects to the property or materials directly to an employee. You accept that you will be charged for damage caused by you.
- USC makes use of cameras. The images are accessible to the USC. This is in the interest of your own and others’ safety.
- In case you break the house rules, you can be requested to leave the building by the USC staff.
- USC will report legal offenses to the police.
- You can hand in or pick up lost and found objects at the sports desk. If objects are not collected within three weeks, USC will donate them to charity.
- Eating in the sports accomodation isn’t allowed, with the exception of the restaurant/café.
- Only drink from closable cups such as plastic bottles.
- For promotional activities within the sports accomodation, such as distributing flyers or putting up posters, you ask permission via email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions of the USC staff at all times.
- Bringing pets into the sports accomodation isn’t allowed, except for guide dogs.
- For reasons of hygiene, always use a towel during your excercise.
- Do not bring any jackets, bags etc. into the sports areas – you can use a locker.
- Use the fitness materials in a proper way.
- Whenever you aren’t making use of any sports materials, someone else can make use of them.
- Replace weights such as discs, dumbbells and kettlebells in the racks after use. Do not leave any weights on the fitness machines or on the floor.
- Clean/disinfect all the (fitness) equipment and material you use. Please spray on the paper, and not directly onto the equipment. This way we can use our stuff a little longer.
- Use the foam roll and massage balls only in the abdomen area.
- You can take of your shoes in the abdomen area, but you should always keep your socks on.
- Only USC fitness instructors control musical equipment and televisions.
- Only use magnesium on the weight lifting floor.
- When you’re using barbells, you have to use barbell collars.
As of 25 september, the corona rules are reduced. This is what it means for your visit to USC:
- The 1.5 meter rule disappears. This allows us to increase our capacity for a lot of activities again. Good news!
- Reservations remain mandatory in order to regulate the crowds. But, making a reservation is possible – as long as there’s a free spot – up to one minute before the start of your class/training/timeslot.
- There’s no health check anymore. But, do yourself and others a favor, and stay at home when you have symptoms that may indicate a corona infection.
- Of course this will remain too: give each other some space, wash your hands, and clean the equipment you’ve used when you’re done.
- At the USC cafes, you need a corona entry pass, unless you’re only coming for take away or take a seat outside on our terrace.
In the event of circumstances where these regulations aren’t applicable, the management will decide.