ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES APPLY DUE TO CORONA
If you are making use of the facilities of the USC, you agree with these house rules and fitness house rules (see below).
House rules of the USC
- Training is my own responsibility. The USC cannot be held liable for injuries, theft, and loss or deprivation of my belongings;
- I store all my belongings in lockers (or other designated areas) and I am aware that these lockers will be emptied every evening after closing time.
- I can make use of the lockers for free, but if I lose my key, I will have to pay a €15,00 fee to buy a new one;
- My sports shoes are clean and don’t leave marks on the sports floors;
- I enter the mats in the dojo only barefoot or with shoes specifically designed for this purpose;
- I do not make phone calls in the sports halls;
- I take good care of my surroundings when taking pictures or videos. I do not take pictures or videos of people without their permission;
- In the sauna I wear a bathing suit. Underwear or sports clothing is not allowed;
- If I act offensively or obnoxiously, or if I approach others in an inappropriate way, I will, depending on the situation, get a warning or my membership will be terminated;
- In case of a calamity, I warn a front desk employee;
- I keep the accomodation clean and orderly;
- I report any defects to the property or materials directly to an employee. I accept that I will be charged for damage caused by me.
- I know the USC makes use of cameras. The images are accessible to the USC. This is in the interest of my own and others’ safety;
- In case I break the house rules, I know I can be requested to leave the building by the staff of the USC;
- I know the USC will report legal offenses to the police;
- I can hand in or pick up lost and found objects at the sports desk. If objects are not collected within three weeks, the USC will donate them to charity;
- I do not eat in the sports accomodation, with the exception of the restaurant/café;
- I only drink from closable cups such as plastic bottles;
- For promotional activities within the sports accomodation, such as distributing leaflets or putting up posters, I ask permission via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- I follow the instructions of the USC staff at all times;
- I can not bring pets into the sports accomodation, except for guide dogs;
- In circumstances where these rules do not apply, management decides.
Fitness house rules of the USC
- I always follow the instructions given by the present instructor;
- For reasons of hygiene, I always use a towel during my excercise;
- I will not bring any jackets, bags etc. into the sports areas;
- After use, I make sure all materials are left clean and orderly;
- I know how to use materials in the fitness and I use them in a proper way;
- Whenever I am not making use of any sports materials, someone else can make use of them;
- I replace weights such as discs, dumbbells and kettlebells in their racks after use. I do not leave any weights on the fitness machines or on the floor;
- I make use of materials in an appropriate way;
- I use the foam roll and massage balls only in the abdomen area;
- I can take my shoes off in the abdomen area, but I keep my socks on;
- I aware that only USC fitness instructors control musical equipment and televisions;
- I make use of magnesium exclusively on the weight lifting floor;
- Whenever I make use of barbells, I use barbell collars.